Short-term bicycle storage is accessed from the public lane, while the mezzanine level is dedicated to long-term 554-space bike storage. There is a total 615 residential suites: 82 studios, 174 one-bedroom , 195 one-plus-den, 102 two-bedroom, as well as 62 three-bedroom. In addition, are 16 Nishnawbe suites.
Recreation & Amenities
Located in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighbourhood where residents have a variety of shopping, restaurants, as well as daily amenities available to them.
- Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto
- Next to Yonge Dundas Square (6 mins)
- Steps to Dundas Subway Station
- Walking Distance to Ryerson University (6 mins)
- University of Toronto and George Brown College
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Toronto City Hall, Allan Gardens
- Ed Mirvish Theatre, Massey Hall, AGO, Cineplex and more
- Short bus ride to Union StationCF Toronto Eaton Centre
- St. Michael’s Cathedral (6 mins)
- Nearby parks such as Trinity Park and Labyrinth, Larry Sefton Park and Moss Park
This neighbourhood offers world-class transportation options while it boasts a near perfect score in accessibility.
- Dundas Subway Station (4 mins)
- Perfect Transit Score of 100 out of 100
- Excellent Walk Score of 98 out of 100
Growth and Investment Opportunites
- 98% Expected population increase in downtown by 2041
- 2.4% Annual GDP growth rater in Toronto since 2009
- 6.5% Employment growth in Toronto since July 2020
- 314% More international students in Toronto in the last decade
所有显示信息相信是准确的, 但并不保证(明确或暗示)该信息的准确性. 您应自行验证. 本站不作任何形式的任何担保或陈述.
*We do not represent the builder 此网页不代表开发商